We normally welcome prospective applicants to our University Open Days in June and September each year. Visitors would be able to see the Department and talk to staff and students, and also visit the Oxford Colleges and speak to College Tutors.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2020 Open Days will be running as virtual events, on 1st and 2nd July and 18th September. Please see this University website for details of all the events taking place across Oxford.
The Chemistry section of the virtual Open Day website (available from 18th Sept onward) includes:
- Video talks about Chemistry at Oxford, the Oxford MChem, and what we are looking for during the Admissions process.
- A video tour of the Chemistry Teaching Labs.
- A video sharing current students' views on the course.
- Excerpts from some of our undergraduate lectures.
- The chance to ask questions to staff and current students (these are only available on the open days themselves, but please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions in the meantime).